- The national flag is rectangular; it is one and a half times longerthan it is wide.
- It is black, gold, green, white, chilli red and blue.
- It has a green Y-shaped band that is one fifth as wide as the flag.The centre lines of the band start in the top and bottom corners next tothe flag post, converge in the centre of the flag, and continue horizontallyto the middle of the free edge.
- The green band is edged, above and below in white, and towards theflag post end, in gold. Each edging is one fifteenth as wide as the flag.
- The triangle next to the flag post is black.
- The upper horizontal band is chilli red and the lower horizontal bandis blue. These bands are each one third as wide as the flag.
Index | Schedule
SOUTH AFRICAN WEB - ELECTIONS'99